The Wild World
Thanks for coming to the wild world. Please login or register 100% free! :)
The Wild World
Thanks for coming to the wild world. Please login or register 100% free! :)
The Wild World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the wild world you can choose to be a Zebra, Lion, or a Wolf/Dog. You can chat with other players and have a good jolly time :)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to join the Eltrauz Pride

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mana

Mana

How to join the Eltrauz Pride Empty
PostSubject: How to join the Eltrauz Pride   How to join the Eltrauz Pride I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:34 pm

1. You will obviously need to be a lion. You will need to come on regularly not just once or twice a month.

2. You need to be tolerant of others especially to the newcomers and if you find anyone breaking any rules than PM one of the admins or PM me and I will deal with them.

3.Lastly, if you happen to be in a bad mood when you come on please don't take it out on other's and also be very honest about how you are playing and in everything that you do in the rpg.

Go to the Character sheet skeletons copy that. Go to the Characters to be accepted and add a new topic then paste the sheet and fill it out. Then you post it after when you are done Herloom will check it out and might add you on the list. Then you PM Herloom saying to check the character accepted folder and she will. Then you will get a PM back as soon as Herloom can do it saying that you did or did not get accepted into the Herd. Remember to put what herd you want to be in in the PM or Herloom might put you in the wrong one by mistake
Back to top Go down

How to join the Eltrauz Pride
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wild World :: The Shady Stone-
Jump to: